- 4 serving
- 2 tablespoons of Andorinha Olive Oil
- 1 kg mini pumpkins or 4 units
- 1 tray (200 grams) of shredded shimeji mushrooms
- 1 peeled and sliced plantain roasted in the oven
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of leek
- 1 pinch of hijiki algae hydrated with a tablespoon of water
- 1 red capsicum cut into small cubes
- 4 tablespoons of cooked cassava puree
- Salt, chilies, coriander, parsley and chives
Boil a large pot of water.
With a vegetable knife, cut off the mini pumpkin stalks, scrape the seeds and cook the mini pumpkins for 10 minutes in boiling water.
Take it off the heat and give it a thermal shock with cold water.
In another pan, add the Andorinha Olive Oil, onion, garlic and leek, and sauté well.
Add the shredded shimeji, the algae and the coconut milk, and let it cook for a few minutes.
Mix the cassava puree, stir until smooth, add the bananas and season to your liking.
Fill the mini pumpkins with the mushroom soup and serve next.
Special recipe, in collaboration with Restaurante Banana Verde.
Vila Madalena, São Paulo / SP.
Rua Harmonia, 278. - www.bananaverde.com.br